Welcome to the Worcestershire Mark website. In the current uncertain climate we are trying to provide up to date information where possible. Please check the news page regularly for the latest updates.
7th April 2020 news:
In this difficult time where many of the things that we would normally do are difficult or even not possible we have created a virtual Book of Condolence for W.Bro. Brian Nutt and W.Bro. Sam Williams.
This at least is something that we can do and allows those who wish to do so to at least record their respects. Something that, in due time, can be passed to the respective families of these 2 well-loved Brothers to show that we do care, even when circumstances prevent our doing so publicly.
Please note there is no cost involved to register and leave some personal thought or reminiscence which could mean so much to others.
· The Book of Condolences for W.Bro. Brian Nutt can be found at: www.tolbc.com/BrianNutt
· The Book of Condolences for W.Bro. Sam Williams can be found at: www.tolbc.com/SamWilliams
On a happier note we can announce the following Grand Rank Appointments/Promotions:-
- G.D.C. : W. Bro. F. C. Spencer, G.D.C
- A.G.Chap. : W.Bro. Justin Trevelyan Parker, A.G.Chap
- Grand Steward : W.Bro. Mark John Winfield, P.Prov.G.J.W.
- P.A.G.D.C. : W.Bro John Bentley, P.Prov.G.S.W.
- P.A.G.D.C. : W.Bro. Eric Patrick Lee, P.Prov.G.J.W.
- P.G.J.O. : W.Bro. Jeffrey William Whiteley, P.G.S.D.
- P.G.J.D. : W.Bro. Joseph Fahmy Khalil Marzouk, P.G.Stwd.
Our congratulations to these Brethren, it is well deserved recognition for their commitment to this Province.
Keep in touch – and be safe.
Warm masonic wishes,
Right Worshipful Brother Eric John Rymer PGM