Add to Calendar
19 September 2019 @ 18:00 – 19:00
Kyrle Street Hereford
On behalf of our PGM, RWBro John Gillo, The Deputy PGM, Brian Gargett and ProvGSec, Mike Parkin it is my pleasure to invite Mark Brethren from your provinces to this year’s Four Provinces Meeting to be held in Kyrle Street Hereford.
- The meeting is on Thursday 19th September 2019
- The evening starts at 6pm and the hall is normally open from 5pm.
- Dinner is as per the menu attached at a cost of £15 (details will follow, but this can be paid by transfer or cheque in advance)
- We plan to hold an advancement on the evening, and further information will be supplied when the summons is finalised.
- Should any brethren care to gather for an informal lunch ahead of the meeting, please just let me know and I will arrange a suitable venue with sensible parking.
- Please note the hall itself does not have parking, but two reasonable sized car parks are a hundred yards or so away, also in Kyrle Street. (Hereford Masonic Hall 3 Kyrle Street, Hereford HR1 2UE)